Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Emergent Universe Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      ORLANDO
      Participant

Hi Friends, my name is Orlando, I’m from Puerto Rico and I’m expecting something above this world!

Innocent
      Participant

My name is Solomon, but birth name is innocent. I want to change my karma or bad luck or curse. I know that Kabbalah has tool to change you from within. There is a group of people within my family and former friends that are creating me warm in all aspect of my life. There is evil eye on me and on my brother and sisters. An ennemis in Cameroon had been killing my relatif in my home country by doing satanic rituals on my family. Thus. There has been two dead on my family within 6 months. Lastly, I want to start a family at my old age. It’s possible?

thanks innocent

Juan Londono
      Participant

Hello!  My name is Juan from Florida USA and I’ve never been SO excited as I am to learn more about kabbalah thank you! 🌎
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Im not really sure what else to expect other than the creator/additional light and a greater will to bestow.  I’ll see something i didn’t see before i know that much.</p>

Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

Hi, my name is Marko from Slovenia. I would like the course to add more to my understanding of Kabbalah. I realy enjoy the moments when something clicks in me and then all makes sense.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Dag ben Bonnie. Volg de kabu al vanaf 2019. Ben benieuwd over deze cursusinhoud</p>

Niki
      Participant

Hi I’m Niki and I live in Sardinia.  I approching this course with an opened mind hoping it will give me greater insights about how we are all connected.  I’m excited to begin this new journey… hope it will bring all of us Light  and delight!

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 94 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.