Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Emergent Universe Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Miguel Luis
      Participant

Hi, I am Miguel Luis from Angola. I have always been interested in the mysteries of the universe and sought to understand the laws that govern the university. Therefore, I expect this courase will give some insight into the those laws.

Thanks you!

Vuyo Xaba
      Participant

Hi my name is Vuyo Xaba and im a person who likes exploring different ideas on the nature of reality and except to get that here

Cody
      Participant

Hello my name is Cody. Happy to be here. Thank you

Christianne
      Participant

Aan  instructor Gianni  en al de medestudenten.   Ik ben Christianne  uit  Belgie , en  volg al enkele jaren  de lessen in Kabbalah. Graag  kom ik meer te  weten over de  geheimen van het heelal. Groetjes aan iedereen

Cody
      Participant

Cody lynn Madison

0 expectation extreme gratification.

U manifest your creation !

Wendi
      Participant

I’m Wendi Gardiner, a name I adopted as a trans woman.  Since 1968 I have been learning and working the substance of modern chemistry, and since 1981 as the laboratory manager of our family-owned analytical laboratory in the Atlanta, Georgia, area. The answers provided by the broader scientific community about the substance and workings of reality have proven incomplete and/or inconsistent, as the eminent 20th century mathematician Kurt Godel also proved for number theory. So, how can we even trust the math for all practical purposes? Kabbalah appears to be above our given perception, and to provide fresh, systematic ways of addressing these problems. From Gianni I expect to find a better pathway to participate in a world more consistent with the intention of the Creator. Its/His time has come.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 95 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.