Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Emergent Universe Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jennifer
      Participant

JC here.  Better understanding of fundamentals.

Hi, I am Elena Ester Rivka from Italy. Looking forward to starting this new great course 🙂

D
      Participant

Hi,

I’m Diane from Colorado. I love learning about the universe and the Creator. Looking forward to learning along with you!

Sherly
      Participant

My name is Sherly I am here because people think that I studied Kabbalah based on the way that I perceive,  speak and see things. I’m here to see and understand what Kabbalah is and get wisdom and understanding. Thanks

Graphic Unity
      Participant

Hello, I’m Isaac.  I am interested in learning more and progressing more in this study of Kabbalah.

William Taylor
      Participant

My name is William, hello. Shalom! Isn’t Sprit matter? it must be because it matters so much to us Kabbalist.

Isn’t Sprit just another form of matter? if all things in this world have a spiritual root and is an inversion of the upper worlds, then it stands to reason it took something to make the impression, something solid and of great force. this force is real and moves through and around everything. I feel it and know it is solid but can only see it through effect and then I only see the effect. I have laid hands on various people with different brokenness some physicals and other emotional I felt great warmth but not burning, vibration, and a over whelming feeling of love and somethings I can not describe. there is nothing anyone can say to me that can discredit my experiences but possibly explain this power I can not.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 94 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.