Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Emergent Universe Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dory
      Participant

Hi everyone, I’m so happy to have found Kabulla, the real information!!

Claribel Rivera
      Participant

Hi

I’m claribel

very happy to be here

Miguel Luis
      Participant

Hi, I am Miguel Luis from Angola. I have always been interested in the mysteries of the universe and sought to understand the laws that govern the university. Therefore, I expect this courase will give some insight into the those laws.

Thanks you!

Vuyo Xaba
      Participant

Hi my name is Vuyo Xaba and im a person who likes exploring different ideas on the nature of reality and except to get that here

Cody
      Participant

Hello my name is Cody. Happy to be here. Thank you

Christianne
      Participant

Aan  instructor Gianni  en al de medestudenten.   Ik ben Christianne  uit  Belgie , en  volg al enkele jaren  de lessen in Kabbalah. Graag  kom ik meer te  weten over de  geheimen van het heelal. Groetjes aan iedereen

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.