Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Emergent Universe Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

• This topic has 96 replies, 93 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Lu Lu.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rune T. A.
      Participant

Hi.

My name Rune and I am here because I don’t know what else to do.

I have searched up and down, and here and there for something to let me know what life is for.

I am depressed and anxious most of the time, and often when I turn to KabU I find solace, meaning and hope.

I want to join a YG but I keep prosponing to take the leap (I tell myself that it is because of my anxiety and because I want to finish all the courses available here first). It is like something within me wants to stay in the familiar pain and sorrow (and just keep endulge in the books and videos from KabU that pretty much gave me the last pieces of the puzzle of my world view and the meaning I have searched for (probably to nurture the egos fondness of knowledge)) even though that other voice within me tells me that only by doing The Work with Kabbalah, will I find the happiness I so long for.

So, I am here to soothe myself and work on my desirre to join a Ten.

Mohamed Saidu Bah
      Participant

HI Gianni its me!

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

Hello my name is John. I have studied several wisdom traditions in the past. I have enjoyed the courses here at KabU that I’ve taken so far and hope to continue to grow. I’m looking forward to this course and learning more about the Universe and continuing the quest for the meaning of life. I pray that the reforming light draws closer to my fellow students and that they draw closer to the Creator.

Michael
      Participant

Greetings Gianni, students. I just realized this course was here.

tristan
      Participant

Hello . I am fairly new to kabbalah. I am very enthusiastic about these courses. I have enjoyed the material provided as well as the structure behind the lessons. I’m looking forward to getting more in depth with the knowledge of kabbalah.

NAT
      Participant

Hi, I’m NAT and I combine my Yoga with wisdom of Kabbalah

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 94 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.