Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

• This topic has 355 replies, 327 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Mira.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 340 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Malina Fielder
      Participant

Hi i am Kabu student Malina Fielder. I am searching for the best “food for my Soul”.  I found BB Kaballah and this is the right place for me. I expect from this course, the impossible to happen. To cross over the border that separates this world from the upper worlds. As someone who finally found water and food. Let us all live in the Book of Zohar. Let us all have the Emotional Mind as our leading Mind.

Harvey
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi,</p>
      My name is Harvey.  I look forward to learning all there is to know about the Zohar.

Hi  , I am Karol T. Bader and I have jusst embarked on a spiritual quest into the Zohar

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

My Name is Kebede Mamo Dessis from Ethiopia/ oromiya

Tracey N
      Participant

Hi

My name is Tracey and I’m from N. Ireland. I hope to study the Zohar to try to enhance my understanding of the wisdom

Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

Hello, my name is Luc; I expect this lesson to allow me to get deeper in the wisdom of Kabbalah.

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 340 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.