Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 349 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tom
      Participant

Hello.  My name is Tom, and I have been seeking after Spiritual Awareness since I was around 12 years old.  I went from the teachings of my church, the teachings of other churches, the so-called mystery teachings of mysticism and alchemy without lasting fulfillment.  I went to college and obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science.  Science didn’t answer the question of “Is there nothing more to life?”.  In this search, I was introduced to the teachings of Kabbalah and it is answering that question.  I am just a beginning student, but now I know that I don’t know how to properly correct myself.  I choose to be taught by authentic teachers in the authentic Kabbalah passed down from Abraham.

I want all of us to learn to connect with each other in a good way.

Sauli
      Participant

Hello, taking this cource again.

Michael
      Participant

Hello my name is Michael from Winnipeg.  Pleasure to be here studying the wisdom

Nick Venter
      Participant

Hi, my name is Nick and I am from Arkansas USA, I love the Word of G_d and enjoy the Light that shine in a very dark world. I am addicted to Kabbalah that brought me to a desire to self-correct

Hello

My name is Rafael, I very interested in Kabbalah studies many years ago, my best wishes to all and best wishes from Spain.

Sara Schemmel
      Participant

Hello, my name is Sara.  I’m currently living in Hawaii and have been reading the Zohar.  Hoping this will be a good way to fully understand it.

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 349 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.