Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 348 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David Robbins
      Participant

Hello, I’m Dave from Utah. I am a Kabbalah novice but I have studied it with the Rosicrucians and Martinists. I read tarot cards so I know a bit about it from the cards. I’m excited to go deeper!

Anna Mintz
      Participant

Hi, my name is Anna and I live in San Diego, CA. I have recently returned to KabU and interested in learning about the Zohar.

Shmuley
      Participant

My name is Shmuel Bruno. I live in Puerto Rico. Converted to Judaism last year. I want to learn more about life and the world as wellas how to heal it.

Wesley
      Participant

I have attempted to read and understand the Zohar. I look forward to a better understanding.

Michael
      Participant

It’s Jake from State Farm. Kidding. Michael from NY. I expect this course to give me brilliant and fulfilling insights into the great book of Zohar!

Kobie
      Participant

My name is Gladstone from the USA. I am here to learn about the spiritual forces that impact our world  to understand the ways and means to connect with the Upper Reality and to attain spiritual enlightenment.

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 348 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.