Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 340 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Trevor
      Participant

Hi, I’m Trevor. I don’t know much about the Zohar, but it seems important so I will try to learn about it.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

Hello nice to meet you. Bonnie is my name and I’m interested how Zohar gets unrevealed, if it will let me to comprehend

Simone
      Participant

I’m Simone from Virginia.  I’m expecting to further my understanding of Kabbalah and get some specifics on the corrections I need to pursue.

Diane
      Participant

Hello,  I am Diane from the UK.  I am very curious and have a deep desire to know.  I hope to find the answers.

Thank you

Robin
      Participant

hello, my name is Robin.  I am mighty glad to be here to learn how to live a full life and enjoy the mysteries of The Zohar.  Thank You Bnei Baruch for making this possible.

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

I am Kebede Mamo from Ethiopia / Oromiya

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 340 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.