Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

• This topic has 361 replies, 333 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by NORI.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 346 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      amber aumann
      Participant

Im Amber. I am very interested in the kabbalah, as well as ancient Wisdoms & sciences in general and looking forward to learning and reading the Zohar. I want to learn more about the Tree of Life and others written by kabbalists.

Ozie
      Participant

Hi I’m Ozie. I want to learn more about the hidden language of the Zohar and how it applies in my life.

McCormick Metro
      Participant

McCormick Metro.
      I expect nothing.

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

Hi i am Kebede Mamo Dessis from Ethiopia/ Oromiya

Fou lu
      Participant

Hi I’m Julio from Indonesia, i wish to learn more about the ten.

David J
      Participant

Hi all, David from Philippines. I’m a spark and want to connect with teacher, material(books), and group to strengthen my ask to know. Want to absorb even if I don’t understand.

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 346 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.