Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

• This topic has 361 replies, 333 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by NORI.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 346 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      kay
      Participant

Hi my name is Kay.

I wish to become a better person, and to be able to connect fully to the Creator, and to live beyond the 5 senses .

Mihaela
      Participant

Hi, my name is Mihaela, I’m from Romania. The wisdom of Kabbalah is what I have been looking for all my life. It is a great transformation. I look forward to learning more about the Zohar and how to attract the reforming light. I feel as if this need has become very urgent, there is no more time, we must do something now to save ourselves.

Lauden
      Participant

Hey everyone! My name is Lauden (sounds like ‘loud-in’) and I have been learning about Kabbalah for around 3 years. A mentor of mine introduced me to it and it has changes the way I see everything. I hope to learn more about anything and everything through these courses.

magloire ilunga
      Participant

Hello, I am Mag from Texas.

I want to connect with all of you in this environment of learning so I can grow in this wisdom. Pray for me so I can break this barrier of 5 senses so I can grow to become like the creator himself. Thank you

Yvon Decelles
      Participant

Currently waiting for next week of Kabbalah in action. I have time left, figured I’d pick this up as it seems required at some point for better understanding.

Brandiilyne Dear
      Participant

Hello! My name is Brandiilyne. I became a pastor nearly 20 years ago. I always felt as if I was wading in the shallow end of scripture. I knew there was more. I had many dreams and experiences that me to Kabbalah.

Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 346 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.