Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 223 through 228 (of 349 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ale
      Participant

Hi friends, my name is Alejandra, I live in Madrid, I crossed upon the Zohar 12 years ago, sometimes I feel attracted to it but some times I need to separate myself from it. I am willing to try this new approach.

hamilton de sousa
      Participant

hi friends my name s Hamilton de sousa. I am here to connect and learned about the book of Zohar.

Patricia Nielsen
      Participant

My intention is to live reality: love, oneness, nothing is excluded–understand how the Zohar guides to goal–

Roberto Ayala
      Participant

Nice to have this environment to study the beautiful book of Zohar!

My name is Roberto, I’ve been study on Kabbalah Info since 2012. I’ve read the book package Enter the Zohar, I’m currently on Annotations to the Ashlag Commentary, the Pritzker edition of Zohar, Obelisco’s spanish edition and sometimes I do scan the aramaic pdfs : D

Gelaye Gudisa
      Participant

This is Gelaye from Ethiopia, I book of Zohar twice but I’m here to understand it!

henry
      Participant

Hola queridos amigos, mi nombre es Henry, estoy muy ansioso de recibir la Luz superior del Zohar (resplandor); acá están las respuestas a las preguntas eternas que siempre como seres humanos nos hemos planteado. Esta es una búsqueda colectiva para obtener el esperado cambio de paradigmas dictados por nuestros egos, para empezar a disfrutar la sabiduría y bondad del Eterno.

Viewing 6 posts - 223 through 228 (of 349 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.