Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 349 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      magloire ilunga
      Participant

Hello, I am Mag from Texas.

I want to connect with all of you in this environment of learning so I can grow in this wisdom. Pray for me so I can break this barrier of 5 senses so I can grow to become like the creator himself. Thank you

Yvon Decelles
      Participant

Currently waiting for next week of Kabbalah in action. I have time left, figured I’d pick this up as it seems required at some point for better understanding.

Brandiilyne Dear
      Participant

Hello! My name is Brandiilyne. I became a pastor nearly 20 years ago. I always felt as if I was wading in the shallow end of scripture. I knew there was more. I had many dreams and experiences that me to Kabbalah.

Dora Francis
      Participant

I am Dora and I want to understand the meaning of life.

Robin
      Participant

hi-thanks for offering this course.  I know nothing about approaching The Zohar.  The few times I’ve heard Friends read during a lesson were memorable of what I know not.  I would like to come closer.

Robert
      Participant

Hello Friends, my name is Robert and I have been studying with Bnei Baruch for a few years.   I still feel at a very basic level of the Zohar and I hope to learn and make connection with you all!

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 349 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.