Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 349 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Per Striegler
      Participant

Hello, I am Per from Denmark, and it is very nice to meet everyone. I am here because I am am interested in learning how I can attract the upper light. I bought the Zohar 15 years ago and I believe the light from the Zohar on my book shelf have influeced my life in many positive aspects.

Cathy
      Participant

Hello friends ,I m Cathy ,I’m in Wkabu9,I’m following my heart and it has led me right here right now, looking forward to learning with all of you here together.

Tammy Ardoin
      Participant

Hello, I am Tammy, and it is very nice to meet everyone. I am here because I am am interested in learning how I can attract the upper light. May you all experience what it is you are seeking from the Creator ❤️ and grow your Point in the heart, so we may all experience and know truth in this lifetime

Shalom

Tammy Ardoin
        Participant

Cathy, we need to start forming our group of 10. We could be the first two in the group, if you agree!😁 I am not sure if it is okay to give personal info here so we can connect to form our 10, but my email is [email protected]

I

Tammy Ardoin
        Participant

Hello there Cathy 😁 I hope you have a wonderful day my friend!

Sandra
      Participant

Hi…this is Sandra!! Looking fwd to connect to each one of you and enter the Zohar together ❤️

Linda
      Participant

Hi, This is Linda D. from New Jersey and I’m interested in learning what this very mysterious book is about and what esoteric wisdom it can provide to enhance my spiritual growth and development.

anatoly
      Participant

Hi, im Anatoly im here to grow

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 349 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.