Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 319 through 324 (of 349 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Fernanda Ianella
      Participant

Good afternoon, my name is Fernanda, Brazilian, living in Orlando, FL.

Kabbalah is bringing me peace from my heart and teaching how to deal with some questions about my existence here in this planet.

Anthony
      Participant

Hi,

I come from a Buddhist meditation background with over 20 years of various meditation experience.

Kabbalah seems to answer many of my questions about the structure and mechanisms of spiritual evolution so I’m hoping to deepen my understanding of them here.

Regards

Tony

Cathy
      Participant

Hello, my name is Cathy.  I am interested in lessening the suffering in this world, understanding and carrying out our true purpose and dedicating my existence to it.  Thank you for these courses.  So happy to be here now : )

Navya
      Participant

My name is Navya. I have no expectation as I”m on my spiritual journey and this wisdom resonate deeply within my self. Grateful for finding KabU

Mariela
      Participant

Hello, my name is Mariela from Dominican Republic, divorced,  mother of two children, one of them diagnose with autism. His “sickness” and all that came with it, is what eventually has brought me here. I am anxiously looking for answers, why am I here, what is the purpose of life, of living?  A year ago I watched the course kabbalah revealed, and after all of of my search for my answers,  what I heard in that course has been the most profound explanations I have encountered. So, I am really looking forward to know more, to be able to reach other levels of perception.

Larry
      Participant

Hi, we are Larry and Gail and we are studying Kabu together. While we were born from highly religious families, we came to realise that there must be more to life as for years people continue to suffer worldwide.  Then we started to look into spirituality and over the years, Kabu resonates more with what we have been seeking than what was out there. Years ago we learned about cooperative living and family, friends and colleagues just don’t buy into it. They deduced that we are communist and we said all that we need is for people to live together. Nobody needs to own vast acres of land as the creator made it available for all creatures. The course is really helping to articulate bestowal to receiving and our lives have already been adjusted to living in this way.

Viewing 6 posts - 319 through 324 (of 349 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.