Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 325 through 330 (of 348 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Eduardo
      Participant

Hello, this is Eduardo. I just completed the Question Your Reality courses and am excited about learning more.

Raie
      Participant

Hi all, my name is Raie, I’ve been studying the Bible and to a much lesser extent independent junior archaeology for the last 22 years. Recently,I have been learning the ancient pictographic alphabet in Hebrew, the symbology behind the ancient pictographs, as well as modern Hebrew letters and the corresponding numbers and individual meanings of the letters. I am still learning to read Biblical Hebrew which is giving me many added insights and confirmations into the text. Mainly that the ancient Hebrews thought differently than we do. This is evidenced by the fact that the original language was written according to things that could be understood and perceived by the five senses. Our language now and even our understanding of Hebrew now often goes into abstraction, i.e. things that cannot be perceived by the five senses and therefore cannot be properly defined in the material realm. Speculative abstraction is Greek thinking, not ancient Hebrew thinking. Hebrew thought seems to be more related to how to translate from one realm into the next, or bringing heaven to the material realm. Therefore I would like to delve deeper into the topics presented at KabU in my search. Lastly, I am interest in the points where the three monotheistic religions relate one to another as well as to the truth. I believe learning here will help me to understand more about the original purpose of Judaism, which will assist me in my studies.
      I truly looking forward to learning with all of you!

Thanks for having me!

Juju721
      Participant

Hello y’all. My name is Joyce. I am so happy to be a part of thus journey with everyone. May we all be blessed with knowledge and harmony.

niklas
      Participant

Hello, I’m Niklas. I had a pretty amazing encounter with the divine recently and I’m looking to understand what’s going on there.

Kayce
      Participant

Hi everyone.  I am kayce. Looking forward  to find truth in kabbalah  and to join as members in this community.

Voldsom Kraft
      Participant

Hello Everyone! I am Voldsom Kraft Lee. I live in Renton, Washington. I am excited to be here. I work as a fishmonger in a grocery chain. I feel the need for deeper truth and more light in my life.

Viewing 6 posts - 325 through 330 (of 348 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.