New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students
- This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 1 day, 21 hours ago by
Susan.
- April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777

Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.
- This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by
Dani Polovets.
- This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by
- AuthorReplies
- October 3, 2025 at 1:26 pm EDT #457355
Anonymous
InactiveHello my name is Anael,there is any member in Sierra Leones?
- October 3, 2025 at 1:24 pm EDT #457354
Yuliya
ParticipantHey everyone! I am Yuliya, I am from Belarus but live in Poland. I am interested in magic of life and will be happy to dive deep into Kabbalah with you
- October 3, 2025 at 12:15 pm EDT #457336
Thomas MartinParticipantGreetings, My name is Tom and I reside in the USA! I am joining this course to learn what I have heard and so much about and researched, the Science of Kabbalah. I am looking forward to this and I hope that we will take this journey together!!
- October 2, 2025 at 9:32 am EDT #457187
José-CarlosParticipantHello 🙂
My name is Jose-Carlos from Canada. Since I have memory, I have longing for knowledge and answers … I have too many questions, too many! … I have looked in almost all philosophical and religious ideas including different groups that teach Kabbalah looking for answers. Will they be answered?
- October 2, 2025 at 6:03 am EDT #457082
Eva
ParticipantHello! My name is Eva and I am from Latvia. Kabbalah in my country is not popular, but recently I listened to Jay Shatty podcast with Madona and got interested in it.
- October 1, 2025 at 8:05 pm EDT #457050
PariParticipantHi, my name is Pari. I have walked a spiritual path most of my life. At 18, I felt a deep calling toward Judaism. Over the years, I have studied Buddhism, Zen, and later the Bible as a Christian. Each tradition became a doorway, guiding me closer to G-d and to my purpose. Today I feel that purpose has led me here to answer the calling to study and share Kabbalah.
- October 1, 2025 at 8:51 pm EDT #457056
Yvette LanausseParticipantHi my name is Yvette.  I have been in a spiritual path all my life. I grew up Episcopalian (Christian), I was a religious studies major and studies worlds religions. I’ve always was interested in the spiritual paths of all religions.  I have a strong desire to focus on a strong connection with the creator.  Look forward to studies.
- AuthorReplies
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

