Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 607 through 612 (of 5,276 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michelle Anthony
      Participant

My name is Michelle and I currently reside in Georgia. I am so happy to be on this path and I look forward to learning everything I can about Kabbalah!

My name is Juliette Perepelkina. I’m from Florida. I am search of why I’m here & what’s more out there in the universe.

Fidel
      Participant

My name is Fidel. I am from Zambia and am here to learn about the mysteries of life and understand the I AM and attain enlightenment and spread love and light in my environment.

Alina
      Participant

Hi, I am Alina from Russia. I own a shelter for animals in need and want peace on Earth. I scan Zohar with the intention to bring light into our world, especially into conflicts in the Ukraine and Israel. On scanning the Zohar I got some questions about Kabbalah and decided to do the course in order to get some inf

Antonio
      Participant

Hello, my name is Antonio. I’m from NYC. I’m excited to learn more about Kabbalah.

Leopoldo

Viewing 6 posts - 607 through 612 (of 5,276 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.