Hi, My name is Raziela. I’ve dedicated my life to becoming a living sacrifice for G-d’s glory <3 I can’t wait to learn and apply everything going forward, because I believe in G-d’s divine plan leading me to right here & right now. I can’t wait to delve deeper and deeper into this reality. I feel so bless for everything. I want to go all the way, because my relationship with G-d is the most important purpose! Yippee! 😀
I’ve been on the spiritual path for most of my life, both from the religious and spiritual perspectives. I appreciate both because they allowed me to experience God in ways. I never thought I could. I’m here because I’m ready for more… Peace and love to all🙏🏽
My name is Christine. I’ve experienced spirituality from the religious and now more spiritual perspective and am grateful for all of it as it’s shaped and molded…challenged me in ways that have cracked my soul wide open (in a good way). I’m ready for more…