Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 649 through 654 (of 5,078 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Luz Ríos
      Participant

Hello, My name is Luz and I’ve been a student of Kabbalah for few years now. Recently, I came across a system called Kabbalah numerology and would love to learn more. Not sure if this is the place to be but this is where I was guided to go. Excited to learn more!

Zachary Jones
      Participant

Hello! My name is Zachary. I am a talk therapist for the elderly and ill. I live in the Metro Detroit area of Michigan, in the United States. My dear friend Anthony opened my mind to the wisdom of Kabbalah via Tony’s KR1 YouTube series. Since watching it last week I have felt led to deeply investigate these truths. Rav Micheal Laitmen’s truths have also begun to stir inner transformation.  It is already bringing me such profound joy and peace. I look forward to continuing on this path together.

Ernani
      Participant

Good morning. My name is Ernani and I am Brazilian. I am here to acquire the necessary knowledge to be able to evolve and transmit knowledge to my loved ones correctly.

Caroline de Surany
      Participant

Hi, Im Caroline, my grand father was a Kabalist but i never met him, im curious to discover his world.

Francisco
      Participant

Hi, I am Francisco, I have been studying kabbalah since 2018, and a would like to get a certification and to know other kabbalah students as well.

Tammy Ardoin
        Participant

Hello Caroline. Nice to meet you! I hope you discover all you are looking for my friend.

neutress
      Participant

I’m Neutress, just curious about life purpose.

Viewing 6 posts - 649 through 654 (of 5,078 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.