Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 655 through 660 (of 5,066 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Joel
      Participant

I am a deaf person, and I want to understand more on spirituality structure and how to implement them in the physical world.

Nicole Lewitan
      Participant

I am Nikki from New York. I am interested in the Kabbalah.

ekolama
      Participant

Hi I am Solomon Ekolama, from Nigeria. I am a student of mysticism and very interested in Kabbalah. My interest is how to practically apply Kabbalah to daily living.

Jordan Rubin
      Participant

hello, my names Jordan from the USA. I’ve been into spirituality and mysticism for a long time. The esoteric aspects of religion have fascinated me for years. I would like to learn more about Kabbalah as a means to end suffering and love life more. Thank you!

Johan
      Participant

Hi, good people, I am Johan morais maia. I live in fortaleza, ceará, a beach city in northeast brazil.

I am very excited to start the course and meet new people

thank you

Liz
      Participant

I’m from the United States. Like James, I have found books on Kabbalah to be confusing so am looking forward to learning in a more cohesive way. I’m curious to see how this unfolds and what new is presented that helps to shift and opens my awareness.

Viewing 6 posts - 655 through 660 (of 5,066 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.