Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 643 through 648 (of 5,078 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sheila
      Participant

Hello. I am Sheila, a senior on a spiritual quest. I am hoping this course will help me work a path rather than the random disconnected studies I have been doing.

Hi, my name is Charles. And I really want to study the real kabbalah the authentic one…

Tammy Ardoin
        Participant

Hello Shelia and Charles, it’s very nice to meet you both!

Shadrak Kakumba
      Participant

Hello my name is Shadrack. I am a preacher of the Gospel of the Lord Jésus-Christ. I am interested in learning Kabbalah, and look forward to being taught

Anna Wang
      Participant

Hi, my name is Anna. I like to explore new concepts and am keen to learn about Kabbalah! Currently based in London UK

Liz
      Participant

My name is Liz. I have studied many religious and spiritual traditions. Kabbalah is new to me. I am looking forward to learning more about it.

Seamus Dolan
      Participant

My name is Seamus and since retiring I now have time to address all the questions that up to now I never could find the time to study.

Viewing 6 posts - 643 through 648 (of 5,078 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.