Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 12 hours, 34 minutes ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 643 through 648 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies September 20, 2025 at 2:01 am EDT #454377 Michelle CasserleyParticipantMy name is Michelle, living in South Australia. My friend has been learning Kabbalah in a group and it sounded interesting and I wanted to learn more. September 19, 2025 at 8:51 pm EDT #454365 KhlymParticipantHello everyone! My name is Ching and my intention is to learn. September 19, 2025 at 6:53 am EDT #454314 BelindaParticipantHello, my name is Belinda, I live in Canada,  I read about kabbalah, and I really want to learn more about it.  September 18, 2025 at 7:35 pm EDT #453656 tarek safwatParticipanti am an old Egyptian student of Bnei Baruch institution since 2013 and need to refresh my bright Jewish days September 17, 2025 at 12:47 pm EDT #453406 VictoriaParticipantGood morning. My name is Victoria. I am from Seattle Washington. My intention is to learn more about Kabbalah and my purpose. September 15, 2025 at 2:27 pm EDT #452859 DianaParticipantHi, I’m Diana and I love music 🎶. I hope to make God’s desires my desires.AuthorReplies< 1 … 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 643 through 648 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In