I was raised in a culturally Jewish family that lacked any real spiritual significance. My spiritually anemic upbringing drove me to Eastern studies of Buddhism and Hinduism. In recent years I took up Judea-Christian Biblical studies including Deutroconanical and Apacyphal books which gave me a bit of inspiration but which I found to be marinated in misinterpretation, embellishment, dogma, and doctrine. As soon as I started to learn about the Kabbalah and the Zohar I knew I was in the right place. Finally a theology grounded in my Jewish heritage that addressed the true nature of reality and our relationship with the Universe. A bridge between the Eastern and Middle-Eastern theologies.
Hello Everyone. Greetings from New York. I am excited and very much looking forward to learn, to understand and to expand understanding of Kabbalah principles and philosophy on life, its meaning and purpose.
Sincerely
E.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 661 through 666 (of 7,787 total)