Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 661 through 666 (of 5,078 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      peter anari
      Participant

I am Peter Anari. This path was laid before me by my late father (may his memory not be in vain). I’m still contemplating whether to convert to Judaism or to purely pursue Kabbalah in its purest form without religion.

pinchas lev
      Participant

I am Pinny from Jerusalem the city of god, but I want a deeper feeling of that.

Tracie
      Participant

Hello, my name is Tracie and I’m from South Carolina, seeking to know and have a relationship with the Creator and my interest in Judaism and Kabbalah brought me here.

Om Agni
      Participant

Hi My name is Pablo from Colombia. I am an Acharya of a Buddist tradition and I have been studying Kabalah, and I want to go deeper on these Science

Melroy Dickson
      Participant

Hello everyone my name is Melroy and I’m from India. Very happy to start o the new part in my life with KabU Connect. Wishing everyone the best in life 😊

Jerome Asis
      Participant

Greetings! I am from Philippines, seeking ways to understand the wisdom of God and my search brought me here.

Viewing 6 posts - 661 through 666 (of 5,078 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.