Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 757 through 762 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Nobel
      Participant

Hi everyone.

I am Tade, I landed here by accident while listening to Dr Miles Munro from the Bahamas. He was talking about Hebrew letters as related to Numbers. I was trying to read something about Hebrew letters and landed on Kabbalah Library site. Then I find myself here.

I am working in Health care, and always wondered how human body designed with intelligent design. I hope I will gain/understand  the wisdom of the spirituals world as I learn about Kabbalah.

Angela Taylor
      Participant

Hi everyone and happy new year! My name is Angie and I live in the area of Sacramento, California. I studied Kabbalah in the past and recognized its’ value, but I worked full time and had many responsibilities, so I put it aside until I could give it greater attention. After making some lifestyle changes, I am grateful to return to the study of Kabbalah with more commitment.

Jhun Vert
      Participant

Hi, I am Jhun Vert from the Philippines. Thank you for having me here.

laurie
      Participant

Hi I’m Laurie…I am..Native American… an ordained minister and Reiki teacher/practitioner..I LOVE learning new things I also Love helping others I feel particularly drawn to the Kabbalah in this chapter of my journey here on this beautiful Earth…I am now 70 years young and 2023 has been a challenging year for me…it is time now to devote my attention to Kabbalah and am looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you..

Peace and Blessings

Wendy
        Participant

Hi Laurie, at 64 I too am a younger/older student at KabU. The wisdom of Kabbalah is mind blowing and can be difficult to understand. In a way I feel our ‘life experience’ can assist us in coming to terms with these teachings, we have developed a certain non-attachment that can help us, we can let go of our ego and just allow ourselves time to reflect on what’s happening here. This is an extremely rare opportunity, just give it time. So happy you’re here.

Van Somji
      Participant

Hi, I am Van Somji from Phoenix, Arizona.  I’ve came across Kabbalah 15 years ago and felt deeply resonated with the concept, then I went off to learn many different modalities and growing still but I had a desire to go back  and want to properly learned . So here I am.

Hola soy Eliseo Navarro de Costa Rica, un estudiante de Cabalá desde hace años y no termino de aprender. Gracias al Creador por este espacio.

Viewing 6 posts - 757 through 762 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.