Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 739 through 744 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #448226
      tayane
      Participant

      Hi. I’m Tayane from Brazil. Join this course because I’ve been interested in spirituality for the past few months, anda Kabbalah has so many ideas that has an appeal to me.

    • #448190

      Hello! Im Sathya from Argentina, I’m a psychologyst and recently I started to be interested in kabbalah , I hope I can learn more on this course. Thank you!

    • #448167
      Gabrielle
      Participant

      I’m Gabrielle. Excited to get another perspective on Kabbalah.

    • #448121
      alice
      Participant

      Hi everyone, I’m Alice I have been studying religion, mysticism, eastern, and western many years. In the last year and a half I began an intensive study of the Bible, first five books. I’m looking forward to learning more.
      I feel blessed to be here

    • #448074
      Don
      Participant

      Hello

      I’m Don from near Dallas, Texas.  I’ve studied many forms of religion trying to find one that answers life’s questions and that apply universal principles. I am excited to learn.

    • #448011
      Nkusi
      Participant

      Hello

      I am Moses from Africa, Here to get to know the spiritual world as revealed by cabala knowledge.

       

Viewing 6 posts - 739 through 744 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.