Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 751 through 756 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Clinton
      Participant

I am familiar with the King James, but it seems watered down through time and translation.  I am beginning to learn the Hebrew alef bet / vet.  I wish to understand the origins of each letter slowly as i consider myself as a child learning a new language.  I’ve just begun listening to related pod casts and am frustrated regarding the lack of direct resources to exact meanings / translations as i begin learning.  This presents initial misgivings.  That’s ok.  Patience.

Tammy Ardoin
        Participant

Hello Clinton, Have you thought of getting a Hebrew/English Tanakh? I absolutely love mine, and it does help to have the Hebrew next to the English when learning to read Hebrew. Good luck!

Sebastian
      Participant

Sebastian here, constantly thinking about the topic. Weaving it into the fabric of reality by perceiving and attaining.

Living in Germany, Bavaria, need to revisit this knowledge, need access to Torah. My brain is in the dessert in this regard.

happy to have you all and thanks for continuity

Clinton
        Participant

Thank you.  I will get there.  Thank you for your thoughts and time.

Verónica
      Participant

Hi I am Verónica from Lima Perú,  I am happy to start the course of Kabbalah, I studied several years, but this year I want to deep more in the Kabbalah Studies.

Dondria Enberg
      Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Dondria, I currently live in Elgin, Illinois, USA, and I have been studying ancient texts with Spirit as my only teacher for over 50 years.  I did an intensive study on Waite’s interpretation of Kabbalah and found many ‘holes’.  I was drawn to this course last year however, personal shadow work kept me from starting.  I am very excited to be a part of the New Year, fellow knowledge seekers, and the start of this course.

Many blessings of love and light to all as we walk this path together!

Kevin
      Participant

I have had a calling to understand our Creator more deeply and have always wanted to learn about Kabbalah. Cheers, Kevin

Angelo
      Participant

Hi everyone my name is Angelo from Melbourne Australia, I’ve always been curious about Jewish mysticism, I want to experience another level of God in my current reality!

Viewing 6 posts - 751 through 756 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.