Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 745 through 750 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dian Rivkah
      Participant

Hello, my name is Diana Rivkah.
      I found KabU on Instagram, I saw a video, so I clicked to join in. I love studying everything what is connected with th soul and spirit and about why we are here and from where the souls comes, and where we will go after. I think that understanding all of this, will help us do our mission better in this world, and we ll prepare better for the next life.

Rani Mahelona
      Participant

Hi my name is Rani. I had a religious upbringing but left all of it about 15 years ago and have been on quite the journey of discovery through my indigenous roots of the pacific islands. I have recently felt a pull towards the Hebrew language and kabbalah, so here I am! Very excited to be here and very much looking forward to diving in deeper!

greg
      Participant

ı am yunus, ı am very curious about kabbalah, what kind of thing is included?

Ronny Cervantes
      Participant

Hello Everyone,

My name is Ronny Cervantes and I live in Lee, Florida. I have been studying spiritual science mostly by myself for about five years. The wisdom of Kabbalah has always grasped me and pulled me in to learn more. I have studied other types of wisdom and mysticism and they all point to Kabbalah as a root source. So now I look forward to learning as a group together and further the wisdom of Kabbalah some more. Thank you.

David
      Participant

I’m David G from near Seattle in the USA. Though I participate somewhat several years in Kabbalah studies here, only now I finish Kabbalah revealed 1 and 2.

See you in Kabbalah in action.

Raf
      Participant

Hi Everyone, my name is Raf.

Came across a video series from AriFilms on Kabbalah.  I have thousands of videos on other topics and the Kabbalah series from AriFilms provided deep answers to some questions I had.  The answers felt satisfying and complete for my current understanding.

Joining here to learn more and see where it goes.  I recently came to realize I’ve always been on a spiritual path.  Now looking to make sense of what I’ve been experiencing and hopefully discover more about myself.

Viewing 6 posts - 745 through 750 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.