Hi all! My name is Ivi and I am eager to study Kabbalah. I’ve had the spark for a while now and I’ve been checking various methods that I knew were getting me closer but they weren’t exactly what I needed. After reviewing the YT channel videos and diving bit deeper in the subject, i started believing that my whole life has been preparing me to be a Kabbalah student. I hope this is the home I’ve been searching for. I know my heart sings right now.
I am Catherine. Like most of you, I have been interested in the Kabbalah for a long time. I had even started applying some of its wisdom unknowingly. It revealed itself gradually to me. A few months ago, it became clear I had to study Kabbalah in depth (and the Hebrew language). This course is part of several sources I am learning from.
Welcome Ivi, Kabbalah is an amazing science and you will truly enjoy every minute of it! It has enhanced my life and shown me ways on how to live a much more fulfilling and enjoyable life.
I am back. I’m Andrea and I started this years ago. I am fascinated by Kabbalah and really all things spiritual. I look forward to meeting you and learning with you!