Hi I’m Elisabeth and I live in Wales. I seem to have been guided towards these teachings and have absorbed quite a lot of content over the past couple of weeks. It will be good to be part of a similarly-interested community.
Hello everyone, My name is Tamara or Hope. Either is fine with me. I live in a very small town in the Ottawa Valley in Ontario, Canada. I’m just getting to know myself again after a pretty near total process of transformation.  I am looking forward to this journey with ya’ll. With love, Hope.
Bom dia, sou Avelar Luiz, brasileiro e baiano. Já ouvi falar da Cabala mas nunca estudei nada. Estou empolgado com a possibilidade de compreender os princÃpios e práticas da cabala.
My name is Michael, I am from Shanghai, I have been studying Kabbalah for a year, hope to lay a good foundation through this course, and get some classmates and have some discussions, since I do not have people to discuss with me before.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 829 through 834 (of 7,786 total)