Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 967 through 972 (of 4,877 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lyn
      Participant

My name is Lynette, I am happy to be joining this course. My expectation is to learn new ideas.

Tom Barwell-Best
      Participant

Hi all

I’m a 3rd year creative writing and journalism student in Falmouth, Cornwall, UK.

I’ve suffered a lot with mental health, psychosis etc. and spirituality and exploring the deeper reasons for things has been a big salvation for me.

Looking forward to engaging with this material.

All the best to everyone 😊

Hi Tom,

Kabbalah requires of a person to make strong inner efforts. For a person with a mental health disorder, such efforts could worsen their mental state and ultimately harm them. For this reason, a person with an untreated mental health disorder should not study Kabbalah without first consulting their doctor and getting it treated.

Albert @ KabU

Roderick
      Participant

Hi, my name is Rody. And I am ecstatic at having arrived at this very moment, where all my past, all I have suffered has been transformed into a source of joy and gratitude. I am grateful, so grateful to be at his feet yearning to be filled with His Light, so that my enjoyment of His Perfect design may please Him. I feel reborn.

Kyle Grafstrom
      Participant

Happy to be a part of this course.  Live in Seattle, WA

Ariel McKinley
      Participant

Greetings, fellow students. I have followed my strong interest in Kabbalah (first sparked by encountering Stan Tenen lectures whilst spending time with a Gnostic brother) down a path that has led me to seek the most authentic and properly contextualized form of this often-hybridized wisdom stream. That and some parallel interests in certain other streams of Jewish study led me to officially begin pursuing conversion last year. I figured it was best not to put the cart before the horse — if I’m going to study an ancient culture’s deepest inner mysteries, I should probably do so as an actual member of that culture, and familiarize myself with the outer forms and observances first. Well, conversion obviously requires that I learn at least some Hebrew. And what I really want is to be fluent enough to read primary sources, in both Hebrew and Aramaic. So when this course advertised itself as a particularly good way to learn Hebrew, I leapt at the chance to do both at once. Presumably, being a year into my conversion process is an adequate head start on the outer observances and cultural affinity, and there’s no reason not to relish the depth of the tradition throughout the learning journey. See y’all inside!

Dawit
      Participant

Hii am dawit teklay from Ethiopia and I study Kabalah and teacher of Hebrew language in Ethiopia my vision is to reveal the truth of Kabalah for my Eritrean people

Viewing 6 posts - 967 through 972 (of 4,877 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.