Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 979 through 984 (of 4,867 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mirac
      Participant

Hi, It’s Mirac.  I was born in Turkiye and I’ve been living in Chicago for awhile.

While I was dragged here, I think I had many processes that were out of my control. even one of them is the day I joined you. Today. (on my 30th birthday)

Alireza
      Participant

Hello to every one

I am Alireza and glad to be here,  i think all the people here have a common desire in one respect… ,  Missing Ourselves .

Is it a egoistic ?

Thanks.

LaWaunda
      Participant

Hi, My name is LaWaunda.  I’m a creative being that loves art, music, and science.  I am excited to gain the knowledge of Kabbalah.

Reguil
      Participant

Hello, my name is Reguil, I am happy to be here with all of you to learn, study and understand life.

Matthew
      Participant

Hello,

I’ve been following a path of spiritual discovery for a long time, amassing tons of systems and tools. The beautiful structure of Kabbalah has helped me find my way through the labyrinth, by letting me realize how all the teachings interlock with each other. By participating here, I intend to improve my grasp on these ordering principles.

Thank you for providing this wonderful environment for learning.

Katherine
      Participant

Hi Everyone

My name is Katherine Bitton and I have been studying Kabbalah for about 20 years after searching for truth through many other venues. It has been a wonderful journey of self discovery, mutual support and freedom. I live on an island in the Caribbean called St. Kitts.

Viewing 6 posts - 979 through 984 (of 4,867 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.