Hello my name is Adrine . I am new to Kabbalah but so excited to learn more about it. Thank you for taking me in to your community and share your experience and knowledge with me. Look forward to getting more knowledge through you .
My name is Allison shabtai i have been studying kabbalah alone through various means and watched the videos on kabbalah with host Tony kosinec. Those videos gave me a understanding of the basic principles and then I found this course and saw he was the teacher i know that it is no coincidence so I registered and am hoping to learn the more advanced teaching
Hello and thanks for the opportunity to learn Kabbalah .
learning abbalah will be one more facet of my spiritual journey .i love discovering the deeper meanings and similarities between many different spiritual teachings.
I’m Nithin, born in India, living in Germany. I first heard about Kabbalah just a month ago which resulted in me looking for some YouTube videos related to the topic and here I am. I was already on a spiritual path, trying to improve my presence and figuring out my purpose. I’m excited to embark on this journey of learning and application and grateful for this opportunity.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 955 through 960 (of 7,787 total)