Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 973 through 978 (of 4,877 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Angelica Watson
      Participant

I am on a journey to discover more of myself and the world around me

Mohamed Mokhtar
      Participant

I am a student of ancient wisdom who embarked on an ever going journey of mystic experience

Erik
      Participant

Hello everyone. I am Erik Forsman.  I currently live in Stockholm , Sweden. I have walked my spiritual path all my life. I was raised as a Christian but have left this on my way through life. I am here to learn about Kabbalah.

Kellon Martin
      Participant

Hello. My name is Kellon and I have been on the journey of self-mastery and biblical interpretation as I have learned outside of church there is much more to bible I have spent years studying. Seeking the whole truth so that I can be a light and guide for others when they’re ready

Wanda
      Participant

Greetings to everyone,

My name is Wanda, I have slowly but surely been on the spiritual path for years. In 2016 I began to search deeper because so many things just didn’t seem to add up. I am on a path of unlearning much of what I have learned all the while staying on the path of the Light.

Julieta
      Participant

Greetings & Salutations to everyone.
      My name is Julieta. I’m just looking to continue cultivating my spiritual connection with The Creator. It has been an interesting experience that at first seemed to be spontaneous events but the further I get the more I understand that none of it was spontaneous and it only was perceived as such. Hoping to learn more. Happy to be here.

Viewing 6 posts - 973 through 978 (of 4,877 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.