Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,051 through 1,056 (of 4,858 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hello. My name is Andrey. I’m from Russia, born in Moscow, now living in Tyumen. I’m working in several spiritual Traditions: Kabbalah, Hermeticism, Enochian Magic, various Reiki systems.

I began to study Kabbalah in 2018, I’d read many Kabbalah texts: Sepher Yetsira, Sepher Bahir, Sepher Zoar, Hekhalot books, and others. I successfully made healing through Shemhamephorash God names and made many Kabbalah artefacts.

Andreanne
      Participant

Hello,  I’m Andreanne. I’m excited to learn and have searched many sources of information and find in KabU a very direct source of knowledge that teaches me much and motivates me to learn everything I possibly can!

Alexibai Pippi
      Participant

my name is jonathan, and im excited to learn kabbalah.

William Semambo
      Participant

Hello I’m William from Congo DR, living in France and French citizen.

I’m a Yehoshua Moschiah follower, wanting to learn about the spiritual path of the life.

Lilith
      Participant

Hello, my name is Ashley. I am from Pennsylvania. I enjoy learning about the occult and esoteric teachings.

Alexibai Pippi
      Participant

Hi, my name is Jonathan am i am very interested in learning kabbalah, because I really want to read the bible/Torah and a different light. I think this will better help me understand and perceive things differently.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,051 through 1,056 (of 4,858 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.