Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,087 through 1,092 (of 4,858 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      jingyu
      Participant

Hello my name is jingyu wang. I am here to learn.

Heather
      Participant

Hello my name is Heather. I am here to learn.

Yael Ahava
      Participant

Shalom My name is Yael Ahava from Jerusalem Israel,I studied Music and alternative healing, i’m Jewish and for me, study Kabbalah, is something that i feel it comes with my neshama. I love very much study Judaism  and Kabbalah, is very important to complete my studies.Kabbalah has the keys to open the door of the Torah and understand all the meaning of the spiritual life.
      I just want to focus my life in Kabbalah and be focus on the porpoise of my life, spiritual life.

Nadia
      Participant

Hello ! My name is Nadia and I live in Somerset in the UK.

My spiritual path has led me to Kabbalah and from what I have gleaned so far I am so glad to be at this point of learning more! I teach Kundalini Yoga and feel that this will enhance my life and  my teaching as well as my family’s life🙏😊 Sat Nam

Steven
      Participant

Hey everyone! My names Steven Gomez. I’m an artist and writer who’s always studies multiple religious practices and found a lifelong interest in finding my connection with the Creator.

I’m glad to find Kabbalah finally and find a path that sounds so familiar but completely unknown to me. I’m looking forward to learning so much more here.

Karilee
      Participant

Greetings, I am on a quest for truth and studying Kabbalah is one of the paths I am traveling right now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,087 through 1,092 (of 4,858 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.