Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,111 through 1,116 (of 4,861 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Madeleine
      Participant

Good evening!

I am Maddie, I am 23 years old, from the UK. I discovered the first section of this course on Youtube but looking forward to learning more alongside everyone else on the course!

Dale Pottie
      Participant

HELLO: I AM DALE POTTIE , 71 YRS OLD FROM BRITISH COLUMBIA CANADA: RETIRED AND APPROACHING MY GOLDEN YEARS WITH A DESIRE TO LEARN AND UNDERSTAND ABOUT LIFE !

molly
      Participant

Hi all,

My name is Molly. I am a poet and mother. Since I had my daughter, I have gone through such an intense shedding of all that is not me, and become very close with what is “truth.” I find it really helpful to have a lens or framework to perceive certain challenges or traumas in the world, to give them a chosen meaning if you will, rather than create more suffering for self and other. I am so drawn to the concepts of kabbalah, the use of grammar, the hebrew alphabet. I am interested in the divine principles of “receiving,” and how each individual has a different path to be more like Creator; but we are all similar in that desire to be more like Creator. Would love to be in touch with others.

Janice
      Participant

Hello all.
      Janice Burton from Solivita, Florida.

Erica
      Participant

Hello, my name is Erica, I’m from California, USA. I have become very interested in ancient esoteric knowledge and the means to increase my spiritual awareness, improve how I live on this earth and relate to what is going on with current events in a healthy manner. I’m very much looking forward to this journey with all of you fellow travelers.Thank you.

Jesse Orghomhe
      Participant

HI, I AM JESSE. I AM FROM NIGERIA. I UNDERSTAND THAT THE ONLY REASON I AM HERE IS BECAUSE OF MY DESIRE TO FIND AND CONNECT WITH THE UPPER LIGHT.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,111 through 1,116 (of 4,861 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.