Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,129 through 1,134 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #432970
      mervat
      Participant

      My name is Mervat, I am interested to know, understand and have answers to my questions

    • #432966
      Karen
      Participant

      Hi I’m Karen

      I’m interested in learning philosophical ideas and gain a better understanding of myself. From the uk

    • #432962
      Alexandra
      Participant

      Hi my name is Alexandra i like to know and understand whats behind the obvious.

    • #432956
      Donna
      Participant

      Hello my name is Donna and I had always asking myself. Why am I here what am I supposed to do. I hope his teachings will help me answering these questions

    • #432955
      Ang Onorato
      Participant

      Hi..I’m Ang from Philadelphia in the US. I began studying Kabbalah a few months ago with David Ghyiam And I’m excited about supplementing my learning KabU.

    • #432951
      Ceanar J.C
      Participant

      <p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello! My name is Cean Aaron, and I’m here to learn willingly the depth meaning of reality.</p>

      • This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Ceanar J.C.
Viewing 6 posts - 1,129 through 1,134 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.