Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,135 through 1,140 (of 5,276 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Vukasin
      Participant

My name is Vukasin. Since I was a child, I have had exceptionally supernatural events in my life. Today, these same events remind me that I need to reconsider the truth and understanding of the world. I have always had a strong connection with God. I am a chef by profession, and I love philosophy and psychology. I expect to gain knowledge and wisdom from the course.

Vukasin
      Participant

My name is Vukasin Andrejic. Since I was a child, I have had exceptionally supernatural events in my life. Today, these same events remind me that I need to reconsider the truth and understanding of the world. I have always had a strong connection with God. I am a chef by profession, and I love philosophy and psychology. I expect to gain knowledge and wisdom from the course.

Daiana
      Participant

Hi! My name is Daiana. I am from Brazil… and have been studying kabbalah for some years already. Starting again here because of the new kabU, lost all my past study path here… but it will be good to remember this basic and golden concepts!!

Alberto Velez
      Participant

Hello

My is Alberto.

Since my early teenage years, I have had experiences of what some would call supernatural, but I called it fellowship with God. Once I became an adult I lost my connect with God, my expectation is to reconnect to God my taking KabU courses.

Thanks!

Exalt
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Ben and I’m glad to be here. To to answer the question of what I expect from the course: I expect to be introduced to Kabbalah and to feel inspiration to learn more. I think it is true that we often get what we give, so I am ready to give this a lot of attention.

Reading the line “There is nothing else in reality other than two forces–reception and bestowal” caught my attention and made me think of binary reality where opposites are complimentary.

Thank you

Freddie
      Participant

Hey!

My name is Freddie.
      I decided it’s time to follow through on the message I got to study the Tree of Life and I am hoping this course will be a good foundation to do so.

Let’s find out. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1,135 through 1,140 (of 5,276 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.