Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,153 through 1,158 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #432818
      Angel
      Participant

      Hello, Angel here, using this course to expand my heart and reach clients to offer further direction in love and relationships.

    • #432813
      Laura
      Participant

      Not at this moment

    • #432806
      Rashidi
      Participant

      Hey everyone Im Rashidi from South Carolina, USA. Here to learn and elevate to a new level.

    • #432804
      gabriela hirtie
      Participant

      Hello, I am Gabriela and I am interested in knowing more about this beautiful spiritual practice and what is my purpose in this lifetime. Thank you for this opportunity!

    • #432801
      Iulia
      Participant

      Hi, I’m Julia. I am interested in growing and grateful for this opportunity.

    • #432796
      Sepehr
      Participant

      Shalom. My name is Sepehr and I live in Rome. I’m going to convert to Judaism and I also wanna learn the wisdom of Kabbala. It’s my honor to be among you guys.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,153 through 1,158 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.