Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,183 through 1,188 (of 4,921 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Raquel
      Participant

Hi my name is Raquel. I am from Austin Texas. Excited to be here learning asking with you all.

Steve Miley
      Participant

Good morning,

My name is Steve I’m from Key West Florida, and I am looking forward to deepening my understanding in the laws of nature and working in a group format. Much love

mike
      Participant

I’m Michael, a retired U.S.architect now living in Lake Chapala, Mexico.  For several months I’ve been watching Kabbalah posts on YouTube and I’m now eager to learn more: my son and only child died suddenly in March so I’ve been derailed for bit.

Jayson
      Participant

I’m Jayson, and I’m excited to learn.

C.A. Burns
      Participant

Hello World!

My name is Cody Burns, and hopefully you’ll learn all the ways my name rings true 🙂 I first started studying with Bnei Baruch in 2010! I’ve been to many a‘Congress and sat with a physical group (Miami, FL) from 2012 – 2016.  I’ve been studying, but I have not been contributing, since I moved from Miami.  I felt it’s time for me to bring more balance to this system I call life, and to reconnect to my RAV and also the world Kli, so I recently reached out to an old friend and he suggested I go through KabU to get reconnected to the virtual Kli.

I’m here because it’s the desire of my friends.  They want me to want spirituality, and, well, here we are!  I have a deep burning desire to sing and dance and raise a L’Chayim in the name of The Name with Bnei Baruch.

L’Chayim, Bnei Baruch!

Janina
      Participant

I’m Janina and I’m here to deeeöen.my path

Viewing 6 posts - 1,183 through 1,188 (of 4,921 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.