Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

• This topic has 5,054 replies, 4,177 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by katiuana.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 4,919 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Philip Job X
      Participant

Hello my name is Phil and I am living in the Yukon Territory, Canada. I have been in deep study of Kabbalah and Zohar for the past 3 years, but have found I need some proper guidance. Therefore I have come to join Kab U to study and learn from an organized educational program. Looking forward to it as well. Thank you and Shalom.

Toto Suprianto
      Participant

My name is Toto Suprianto from Indonesia. I’m 52 years old and just starting to learn about Kabbalah from Youtube and recently have just recently found about this course. I want to know more about the fundamentals of Kabbalah and how its teaching views the Creator, His creations, and how everything works according to laws of the Creator

Belinda
      Participant

Hello, I’m Belinda from Grand Prairie TX USA.  I was introduced to Kabbalah a few years ago and I’m here because I yearn to understand our purpose in the world, and how to achieve the goal of one’s purpose in this lifetime.  Thank you to everyone involved.

Charo
      Participant

Hola mi nombre es Charo, soy de Perú y estoy en mi camino espiritual desde hace un tiempo, me llamó la atención el aviso y tengo expectativas para saber qué enfoque tiene el curso. Gracias por la oportunidad ❤️

TucaAColazione
      Participant

Hello everyone my name is Filippo, I’m 21 and I come from Italy. I live in a city near Turin, but I study at university in Milan and am interested in this course in order to attain more wisdom in fields not normally taught by my peers.

Joel
      Participant
      1. My name is Joel. I have been reading about Kabbalah for a number of years. When I heard the statement that Love and Giving are in the essence and goal of spiritual development in the study of Kabbalah I became even more interested in the study. I was listening to an audiobook titled Unlocking the Zohar by Michael Laitman that spoke of your website that led me here and I joined to learn more.
      • This reply was modified 4 days, 12 hours ago by Joel.
      • This reply was modified 4 days, 12 hours ago by Joel.
Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 4,919 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.