I’ve found the teachings of Kabbalah in a very turbulent time of my life. The few introductions I found in this ancient wisdom helped me greatly and I’m here to apply myself in creating and emanating light to better myself and my family/loved ones.
Hello, i am 44 Years old and from Germany. I am very interested for Kabbalah. I also have a personality disorder that I want to treat. At the Moment I am on a good way. I am looking for means and ways to get healthy and could use some goog advice.
My name is Amarilys Parrado. I live in Ft Lauderdale, FL. I am interested in joining the Kabbalah teachings because through out my life the meaning of life, the reason for existing & creation is essential to me as human being in the universe.
Hello everyone, my name is Darwin. Im currently pursuing a career as a life coach and i believe this wisdom will improve my coaching abilities. I expect to discover new things even in things that I thought I knew. Im hoping to discover new perspectives and ideas pertaining to life.
HiI’m Rebekah (Rivkah), I am interested in the teachings of Kabbalah as I find myself at a cross roads in life and looking to understand myslef and my place in the universe and find a new clear path with a level head and greater understanding.
Hello, I’m Lillian. I’m here to refind my higher power and eliminate the negativity in my life. Knowing more about my own light so I may help others along my way.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 1,273 through 1,278 (of 7,787 total)