Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 22 hours ago by Susan.
  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,429 through 1,434 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #429261
      Kaleidoscope
      Participant

      Hello all, I’m Oscar from Providence RI, and have been interested in Kabbalah for the longest time. Until recently, I have engaged with books and YouTube and social circles that are Kabbalah oriented, which is how I was able to find this marvelous opportunity as a Brother of mine mentioned his membership to this class. I’m looking forward to not just read or listen, but what I really am intrigued for is to embody this material. Consume it in order to become it. Thank you for the opportunity.

    • #429252
      Rohini Singh
      Participant

      Hey everyone- I’m Roh. I’m interested in learning more about Kabbalah and how I can practice this secret and be a better person

    • #429248
      Ausra S
      Participant

      Hi. I’m an average citizen with an average income, a unique family plus two cats. The world I’m living in doesn’t make sense. Sometimes I feel it but don’t understand, sometimes otherwise.

      It became somewhat acceptable with a thought that all that exists- it’s me and the Creator.

      I’m here to find out how it is.

    • #429235
      Aglaya
      Participant

      Hi, Tony! Thank you so much for this opportunity! I’m very eager to learn! As I was saying, I feel very drawn to this topic. I respect it a lot an for that reason, I was kind of distant to it but still eager to know more about it! Then I found you! Thank you!

    • #429233
      Aglaya
      Participant

      Hi, all! I’m Aglaya from Germany and I’ve always been curious about this topic. Since some years ago, I started to get Information about it randomly. Besides the fact that I read about Jewish philosophy and believe. Thank you for this opportunity!

    • #429212
      Julie
      Participant

      Hi Everyone,

      My name is Julie and I live in Dunedin, New Zealand.  I have been interested in Kabbalah for about 20 years, but feel I only have an introductory grasp.  It has been calling me to go deeper since 2020 and I am grateful for this course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,429 through 1,434 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.