Hello, I’m David from Chattanooga, Tn.  I’m retired and enjoy the outdoors, particularly on my bicycle. I have studied the Kabbalah with our Chabad and am only into the cognitively rather than the emotional aspects.  I’m looking forward to more of an emotional connection to it.
Hello! My name is Oana, I am 40 years old, from Romania and I am studying nursing. I have heard about Kabbalah, but never dived into it. My grandmother’s parents converted to Christianity from Judaism te escape persecution. I am curious about what Kabbalah is, I think it can bring posipositive things in my life and I am thrilled to see so many people from different parts of the world.
Shalom, my name is Esther Eden, I am from the United States  and I am an orthodox sephardic jewish. I am a mathematician and my hobbies are: learning more math, yoga, going on walks, dancing (I love Noa Kirel and Eden Golan!!) and I cook everything I eat (Everything lol!!!). Right now it is morning here in colorado and I am making shakshuka for breakfast. I take Kabbalah studies on Tuesdays with my rabbi at chabad and I really enjoy it. I am excited to meet you all!
Hi ! my name is Reza and I am a teacher of philosophy and cognition . I have always been interested in understanding Kabala and its way of life . I am here to learn and appreciate this fundamental system .
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 1,525 through 1,530 (of 7,787 total)