Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,681 through 1,686 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kosisochukwu
      Participant

Hello everyone,

My Name is Kosisochukwu, I’m  pleased to meet you all here. Lately I’ve been wanting to know more about life and what role I have to play to reach my highest potential. So I was made to understand that each of us has a purpose and in order to be happy and successful I need to understand my life purpose.
      I hope and pray that it all works out

Michelle
      Participant

Hello! My name is Michelle and I live in Georgia. I have been drawn to Kabbalah for awhile now but couldn’t really find a way to learn about it until I saw a post in my Rosicrucian community about this website. I am brand new to Kabbalah and don’t know much about it except that it seems to be exactly what I need at this time in my life. I am excited to learn all I can and begin to practice it as a way of life!

AmandaNZ
      Participant

Hello

My name is Amanda. I love in New Zealand. I began studying with Bnei Baruch about 9 years ago in my lunch breaks at work and evenings, watching the live lessons online when I could. I love to see how KabU has developed since then and recently have a newly ignited desire to study and explore the wisdon of kabbalah further.

DC Butler
      Participant

Hello, my name is Damon.  I have been on this journey and am excited to understand more about the connections we possess. I have been living in the “Spirit”, but I want to push my awareness and expand the concepts of evolving.

Wayne Nicholson
      Participant

Hello, my name is Wayne, and I am from Toronto, Ontario. I was introduced to the Kabbalah through a Buddhist lama well versed in the Kabbalah. A journey was started with this lama and also through Manley P. Hall and the Philosophical Research Society.

I look forward to studying the Kabbalah by itself and hopefully applying my past learnings with the said above.

Also, I am Deaf and use American Sign Language. I enrolled in these courses because Google created the auto-captioning function. However, Google’s captioning process only captions in the automatic mode. This means that the captions may only capture words that are within the English language or not be able to caption with those who speak with an accent. Forgive me in advance if I ask for clarifications on the spelling or the actual word itself.

All in all, I am excited!

Carlos Pombo
      Participant

Hello, my name is Carlos Pombo and very recently I watched some Youtube videos from KabU which caused me a growing desire to study Kabalah as it may explain some recent changes in my spiritual sense. Hope to gather with you all and grow together!

Viewing 6 posts - 1,681 through 1,686 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.