Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,687 through 1,692 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Cairista Mac
      Participant

Hi my name is Màiri. Over the past couple of years I’ve become fascinated with the wisdom of Kabbalah and hope to get more of an in depth look into it in order to broaden my own knowledge and learn how to better apply the teachings in my own life.

paul
      Participant

Hello World Kli! Im Paul and have been studying Kabbalah for 5 years. Im so thankful for KabU, Rav and all of you, the friends. The adhesion with the Creator is the only goal. So excited to see what the Creator has in store for me on the second go around! many blessings.

Talia
      Participant

Beloved souls,

I am pleased to meet you all, my name is Talia.

I am grateful to be here with you all, to explore the divine wisdom of Kabbalah.

Robin
      Participant

Hello. my name is Robin.  I have been in Hebrew Scrolls Academy for a year.  I was introduced to Kabbalah.  I want to learn more about it!

Hi. My name is Elena and I have studied Torah in shiurim and by my self for 10 years. But something was missing. Then, I was introduced to kabbalah by a very close friend. He explained some concepts, but I did not understand them completely and felt I needed a more structured course.
      Looking through the internet I found Kabu and now I am here, very happy, very eager to know about our Creator and how to follow the path of Ligh

Liane
      Participant

Hello

I am Liane and very interested in learning more about Kabbalah. I am an intuitive coach and I feel I will learn a lot here. So can’t wait to start. Thank you for the opportunity.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,687 through 1,692 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.