Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 6 hours, 28 minutes ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 1,687 through 1,692 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies March 3, 2025 at 12:29 am EST #427632 MaggieParticipantHi! I’m Maggie and I want to learn about Kabbalah. March 2, 2025 at 11:39 pm EST #427631 AudroneParticipantHi, my name is Audra, I live in UK. Want to know more about Kabbalah. March 2, 2025 at 11:24 pm EST #427630 FarhadParticipanthello,my name is Farhad, I live in Albert Canada,  looking forward to learning about Kabbalah March 2, 2025 at 11:02 pm EST #427628 TrudyParticipantHello everyone! My name is Trudy. I am so looking forward to learning about the fascinating world and aspects of Kabbalah. March 2, 2025 at 10:49 pm EST #427627 LeonieParticipantHi my name is lee March 2, 2025 at 10:39 pm EST #427623 MayaParticipantHello! My name is Maya. I am currently living in the US. I was always interested in learning about the Kabbalah! And I’m excited to be here!AuthorReplies< 1 … 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 1,687 through 1,692 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In