Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,693 through 1,698 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Yeshua Catherineka
      Participant

I am Catherine. I am christian but because Christianity confuses me, wanna learn this knowledge to explore the Truth.

Andreea Durga Kali
      Participant

Hello, I’m Andreea and I heard about Kabbalah from a friend. I got curious, because I felt like this is the path I should be taking to learn about myself, about the world and what not. After all, the desire of knowing your soul ends all desires.

Cristina
      Participant

My dear new family,

after so many years on the spiritual path, this heart took me here… I can say a lot but I’ll say simply, truly and beautifully, THANK YOU!

My intention of this course is love it as I do and let it take me out of any intention!

blessing and shining Love to all Us…One!

Akeem Henry
      Participant

Hello Everyone,

My name is Akeem, I look forward to absorbing all that this course has to offer.

Aaron Taylor
      Participant

Hi, I’m Aaron, wanted to learn authentic Kabbalah so that I can understand the depths of the spirituality of the Torah’s teachings and know what’s going on in the spiritual worlds.

luna
      Participant

hey,
      I’m luna. I’m lost…idk what to believe, so here I am.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,693 through 1,698 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.