Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,735 through 1,740 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #426631
      Jeannette Stanton
      Participant

      Hi, my name is Jeannette. I Live in NY. I am 53yo with 3 daughters ages 32, 20 and 18.
      I have been on a journey that started in August of 2018 and have had some very low points along the way. A very dear friend suggested that I learn about Kabbalah to help bring my journey full circle.
      I am very much looking forward to meeting and getting to know the people here – and myself.

    • #426602
      Alan
      Participant

      Hi

    • #426586

      shalom salam

      I am Mohammad from Isfahan, Iran.
      For years, I have traveled a path full of ups and downs in search of the sources of knowledge, and I have learned that the water at the source is much more refreshing.
      Along my path, as a person surrendering to God, I have learned and traveled through religions one by one until I stepped into the valley of Kabbala in search of the source of truth.

    • #426531
      Harrison
      Participant

      Hello,

      My birth name is Harrison, but I also go by my chosen name L.A.M. (Lux Animae Meae).
      I was very interested in higher education and “intelligence” in my earlier years, though it was a great source of egotism and arrogance for me. I have over the last decade decided to focus on spirituality and working with others, specifically youth. I currently work as a youth counselor at a Juvenile Detention Center and I absolutely enjoy being able to invest into some of the most vulnerable youth on a daily basis. I have read many books on ancient and hermetic philosophy, including ones on the topic of the Kabbalah. I have recently had a strong breakthrough, so to speak, in my spiritual practices and I am seeking more detailed instruction, as I am aware that there are many aspects of sacred knowledge that are not written and only passed down directly from teacher to student.

    • #426528
      Chanti
      Participant

      Good Day everyone I am Chantell from South Africa currently working & living in Abu Dhabi and I am interested in Kabbalah because it makes absolute sense to me, I am looking forward to experience higher points of view and understanding.

      • This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Chanti.
    • #426524
      Milly
      Participant

      Hello everyone

      My name is Milly, and I reside in Windhoek,  Namibia. my unique life journey has urged me to seek for deeper meaning in my life, and was led by Adonai to Kabbalah. I’m totally new to this concept and by what I have seen so far in the introductory 2 minute video, this course will make me understand G-d and His way.

      BTW, I’m a Christian  ingrafted with Israel, but studying Judaism with the aim of converting in the new  future.

      Thank you all.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,735 through 1,740 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.