Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,729 through 1,734 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ed
      Participant

Hi,

My name is Ed.

At age 13 I was inspired to paint I AM on my bedroom wall.

After that day my search began. Why am I here.

I is this all there is to life?

Be born, live and then die? It seemed like a waste to me.

My search led me to a yoga ashram where we touched the tip of the tip iceberg concerning kabbalah. I was exited. After that I joined a Freemasonish fraternal Order where I continued my journey. But sad enough they only dealt with the exoteric.

But along the way I gleaned a bit here and a bit there and am at present dealing with CSF and the raising of the Christ consciousness. During these sessions kabbalah is mentioned a few times and my interest was spiked once more. So here I am. My desire is to become aware.

Ashley Alley
      Participant

My Name is Ashley Rostami.

I am a QHHT Practitioner and seeker of knowledge + wisdom + healing + enlightenment.

Looking to understand what I do not understand and leaving myself open to the divine.

Randolph Kamas
      Participant

I would like a road map to live a life that God has planned for me

Hi, I expect practical guidance to develop the point in the heart, and I want to develop it now, more than enough time was wasted.

Elsa
      Participant

Hello, just doing my best

Raphael Mifsud
      Participant

They call me Raphaël. I’m really glad to discover and dive more into the wisdom of creation. Thank you all for your desire to share this and connect.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,729 through 1,734 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.